Breast augmentation is a cosmetic procedure designed to enhance the size and shape of a women’s breasts. It’s important to understand that a breast augmentation will enhance the physical features you already have and that “perfection” is not possible.
Your surgeon should comprehensively go through all aspects of the surgery so you understand your choices and you can make an informed decision regarding your results.
During your comprehensive consultation, Dr Topchian will discuss:
- Your reasons and motivation for breast augmentation
- Your expectations of the procedure
- Implant brand, size, shape, profile and placement
- Implant safety
- Full explanation of the surgery
- Risks involved in the surgery
- Post-operative care and recovery
Dr David Topchian holds a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from Melbourne University (MBBS). He has completed his training with the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine Fellowship (FACCSM) and has gained experience across multiple fields of cosmetic surgery, whilst working alongside Dr Fleming over 15 years.
Dr Topchian ensures every patient receives the very best of medical care.
- Registered Medical practitioner (MED00011475) specialist registration in General Practice.
- Fellow of the Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery and Medicine (ACCSM)
- Fellow of The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)